Why Register ?
The Network of Public Health Observatories is now part of Public Health England.
This page contains historical information.
Sharing information is an important aim of the APHO: you will find that you can access most resources on this site without registering. However, there are real benefits to registering, and we would strongly encourage you to do so. Registration is easy, just complete the short form provided.
- You will automatically receive our e-newsletter every month with updates on the latest news and developments at APHO.
- You will automatically receive an email alert listing new resources added to the site.
- You can choose to receive daily or weekly alerts about new resources by chosen subject.
- You can turn your email alerts on and off as you wish in your personally customised area of the site.
- You will have access to a personally customised area of the site. Click on the Control Panel once you have logged in. You will find a range of options for controlling the look of the website, email alert options, logon details etc.
- You will also be able to track the pages you have visited and a list of the resources you have submitted.
- You will be able to view brief stats about levels of usage on the site.