Your privacy is important to us.
- We shall collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we shall identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We shall collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We shall protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We shall make readily available to our visitors information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We shall only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.